Orvis Clearwater Large Arbor Reel
Sizes: II (2-5wt) and IV (5-8wt)
- Inline, Rulon® to stainless, stacked disc drag
- Easily converted to either left- or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
Finally a cast aluminum large arbor fly fishing reel that’s lightweight enough to balance properly with your favorite fly rod and truly the best value fly reel around. Two years in design and development and with a powerful inline, Rulon® to stainless, stacked disc drag that can hold its own with high-performance machined reels, the all new Clearwater Large-Arbor costs significantly less than its machined cousins, but has not only the looks, but the guts of a higher-priced version. Easily converted to either left- or right-hand retrieve, the Clearwater fly reel has a positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time. Whether you’re looking for your first large arbor, fishing on a budget, or want a spare or two in the bag, the new Clearwater Large-Arbor can handle anything a machined reel can and completely changes the game in die cast reels.
- Clearwater LA II for line weights 2-5, 5.5 oz., 3⅜” diameter. Item #4Y55-61-10
- Clearwater LA IV for line weights 5-8, 6.3 oz., 3⅞” diameter. Item #4Y56-61-10
This is the 2018 model reel. It’s been updated for 2019 and we now have the NEW Orvis Clearwater Reel so we offer these on Closeout Sale.
NO SALES TAX purchase made in Montana