16oz Silipint with Smith River Map and CrossCurrents Fly Shop Logo
Colors: Glow-in-the-Dark Green, Tough Tangerine (opaque), Ricochet Red (opaque), Mountain Marble (opaque)
The super-awesome, marvelously-amazing, hot or cold, morning, noon or night liquid refreshment holding apparatus -and oh so much more!
- 100% Food-grade silicone, a non-petroleum based polymer derived from silica
- Insulates Hot & Cold (Hot Coffee in the AM, Cold Beer in the PM)
- Withstands temps -58 F up to 450 F
- Silicone-based inks will not wear off, chip or fade
- Outer surface is grip honed, inner surface is polished smooth
- Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
- Perfect companion for indoor & outdoor dining, camping, tailgating, commuting -FLOATING THE SMITH!
- Infinitely reusable cup reduces waste
- Can actually use it as a river map while floating the Smith! (Just don’t tip it sideways or you’ll spill your drink!!)
- Will up your cool dude or dudette factor to 11!
CrossCurrents Fly Shop Montana Logo on one side with a detailed Map of the Smith River on the other (You can’t get lost on the river while sipping from this pint glass!)
Shop Notes: Silipints are super fun but also super practical. We sell a couple hundred every year because people just love them. You can’t break them, you can’t melt them, you can’t crack them like a red Solo cup. Great for camping or taking on the river or lake in the boat. They also make for perfect gifts -for your friends or for yourself! Get one of every color!! Read more about them at Silipint (but come back here and order some with a one-of-a-kind graphic on it (Smith River Map on one side and our Montana Logo on the other). You can actually use this Silipint to help navigate your way down the Smith right along with the Smith River Map by River Rat! If you’re planning your Smith River Trip, either Guided or DIY, please check out our Smith River Info Page.
We also have these Silipints with the Missouri River Map and the CCFS Montana Logo.
Thank you so much for flying our flag! We always throw in some stickers when you order one of our Silipints.