Echo Bravo Reel
Sizes: 7/8, 8/10
- ALL NEW Saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system featuring maintenance-free carbon fiber disc
- Premium roller clutch bearing system for a smooth, instantly-engaged drag
- Large arbor design for faster line pickup
- Durable, solid aluminum alloy construction
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Easily convertible from left to right hand retrieve
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
- Tool-free access to all components
- Warranty: Echo Fly Fishing 12 Month Limited Warranty
New in 2018, The Echo Bravo Reel. Revolutionary reel drag systems only come around once in a blue moon. Revolutionary drag systems that don’t cost an arm and a leg? Even rarer. The ECHO Bravo reel features our new saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system, allowing tool-free access to the reel’s carbon fiber disc drag system so you can keep salt where it belongs: on the rim of a margarita glass. The reel’s extra-large arbor and low startup inertia round out your new favorite fish-taming machine Now you can have an amazing reel to handle anything from Spey fishing for big trout in LOG on the Missouri to Tarpon in the salt -without breaking the budget.
Echo Bravo Reel 7/9 for line weights 7-9; 8.5 oz, 4.25″ diameter (20# Backing: WF8: 200yds) –Spey Option: 5wt – 7wt
Echo Bravo Reel 8/10 for line weights 8-10; 8.5 oz, 4.5″ diameter (20# Backing: WF9: 200yds) –Spey Option: 7wt – 8wt
Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance: Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly.
Shop Staff Notes: New in 2018, the Echo Bravo Reel brings a crazy strong and smooth drag system to a very affordable reel. Good looking too. This makes for an affordable option for either big game/saltwater or a great options for “bigger” Trout Spey (say a 5-weight Spey Rod and larger). Not my first choice for a smaller and lighter Switch Rods (Like the 3-4wts) but solid for bigger ones (5-7wt) for big trout (Like LOG) up to big steelhead using 7-8wt Spey or Switch Rods.