MEN’s Korkers Wraptr Wading Boot
Item Number: FB5110
With Kling-On Rubber & Plain Felt
- Adaptable Traction Footwear for your specific wading needs
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System comes with 2 soles (Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber) but can easily interchange to one of 10 different replacement soles to meet your wading needs
- Durability- Wraptr Tech construction is a one-piece, single-seam construction with compression molded flexible armor that solves the age-old problem of stitch or seam failure.
- Closure System- Anti-corrosive brass speed laces, friction-free rolling lace guides, and a locking lace cleat provide a customized bi-zonal fit.
- Fast Drying w/ Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance
- Internal Drainage– Water quickly flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- FIT- 3-Ply Fit System Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit.
- Comfort- Premium polyurethane footbed for added shock absorption and dynamic comfort.
- Specs- 10″ height. 3lbs 5oz per pair.
Shop Staff Notes: The Korkers Wraptr Wading Boot is one we are excited about. The Wraptr technology utilizes a 1-piece upper so there are no stitched seams to wear out. When you think about your other boots -or even your street shoes, aside from the bottoms, it’s the stitching that the first place to wear out. It’s also a very good looking boot -for what that’s worth. The price, at $199.99, is on the upper end of the wader boots we carry but seems like a good deal considering the comfort, versatility and most of all durability that the Korkers Wraptr Wading Boot brings. With the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, you don’t have to worry about felt bans or if you can wear studded boots in a boat. In about a minute, you can change the soles out to one of 10 different types to perfectly match your wading needs. It comes with Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber which cover many bases. However, for better, safer traction while wading (NOT in a boat -especially a raft!), we recommend metal -whether Studded Kling-On or Studded Felt or the ultimate in river grip, the Triple Threat and Alumatrax. Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX