Orvis Hydros Clear Sink Tip Fly Line
Item Number: 2ASM-11-07
- 10′ Clear Intermediate Sink Tip (sink rate: 1.5″-2.0″/second)
- Solid Monofilament Core (low stretch, performs well in a variety of weather conditions)
- Orvis Weight Forward Taper
- Tri-Tone– Clear/Yellow/Light Blue (Sink Tip/Head/Running Line)
- Orvis Line ID (laser printed on the line so you’ll never have to guess when the sticker falls off your spool!)
- Integrated Slickness (additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.)
- Enhanced Welded Loops front and rear end (New sleek and durable welded loops makes leader and backing attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.)
- 105′ Long
- Made in the USA (Go team, go!)
A truly unique and innovative line. Built around a solid monofilament core, this completely clear 10′ intermediate sink tip will help to solve many fresh and saltwater challenges. The slow sinking tip, 1.25 to 2.0 ips, helps get the fly down just below the surface for a stealthy presentation. In saltwater environments, in will help to get the fly down just below the wave action. Line performs well in a variety of temperature and weather conditions. Floating head and rear taper allow line management and mending.
Shop Staff Notes: Excellent for the saltwater flats or for fishing to spooky Carp or for trout when you don’t need to get down very deep. Orvis has made a change in their entire Hydros line up for 2020 so we have this line on clearance sale!
SMOOTH Fly Lines we carry: Freshwater: Orvis PRO Power Taper Smooth, Orvis PRO Trout Smooth, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity, SA Mastery MPX, SA Mastery ART, SA Frequency Trout, Orvis Hydros WF Trout, Orvis Hydros Superfine, Orvis Clearwater; RIO InTouch Gold, RIO InTouch Technical Trout, RIO InTouch Perception;
Big Game/Saltwater/Tropical: SA Amplitude Smooth Titan Long, SA Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt, SA Mastery Redfish Cold, Orvis Hydros Saltwater All Rounder;
Spey/Switch Lines: RIO Trout Spey LINE, RIO SKAGIT Trout Spey LINE, RIO Trout Spey HEAD, RIO Skagit Trout Spey HEAD, RIO InTouch Switch Chucker, RIO Scandi-Short Versitip, RIO Skagit Max, RIO Skagit Max Short, RIO ConnectCore Metered Shooting, RIO ConnectCore Shooting;
NO Sales Tax purchase is made in Montana!