Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket
Item Number: 2JM3-
Colors: Black/Ash (10) or Olive/Brindle (21)
- Guide-class Pro Wading Jacket for anglers who demand the best
- Custom woven 3-layer shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Brushed micro suede chin guard and zippered hand warmer pockets for added comfort
- Two large front storage pockets
- Water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders
- Interior zippered security pocket and Internal power mesh pocket for even more storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Integrated fly patch
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness with a 15K Breathability rating (that means you stay dry when active and it’s raining!)
NEW! The no compromise, Guide-class Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket is a full-featured jacket built to handle the toughest environmental conditions and offers innovation in both design and convenience to put this wading jacket head and shoulders above the competition. 100% polyester with a waterproof-breathable PU lamination. Washable. Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
Shop Staff Notes: The Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket is one tough and feature laden jacket but still pretty packable. Not as packable as the new, Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket, but it’s not designed to be your “just in case” jacket. No, the Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket is when you MUST stay dry and comfortable and you know the weather is not going to be sunshine and roses. Shop Owner/Outfitter and crazy steel header, Chris Strainer, got one of these jackets to test out in 2017 and determined that it’s worth the higher price tag for the durability, fit and features and ability to keep you dry in a day-long downpour. The pit-zips are a super nice feature, especially when you got to hike back to your truck at the end of the day or you’re rowing hard in the rain. They also allow you to get to your pockets in your waders or layer jacket -super handy! For those of us that know the fishing is usually better when the weather is not -get this jacket and you’ll be prepared for the epic Baetis hatches in Spring and Fall. We recommend a couple of amazing layer pieces to wear under your Wading Jacket: Orvis PRO Insulated Hoody and/or Orvis PRO Insulated Vest along with the Orvis PRO Half-Zip Fleece Top.
FINALLY- There is a hard core, Guide-class rain jacket made specifically for WOMEN. This same, durable, feature-laden wading jacket is available in a fit and styling made for the lady angler who’s doesn’t want to row out when the weather gets rough because she’s having too much fun getting into big fish on streamers! #5050onthewater The Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket.
FREE SHIPPING on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX