Alberton Gorge Map of the Clark Fork River (St. Johns Access to Forest Grove Access) by River Rat Maps
This Alberton Gorge of the Clark Fork River Map is a high quality, detailed river map printed on durable waterproof and tear proof, plastic of the whitewater section of the Clark Fork River in Montana from St. Johns Access to Forest Grove Access.
River Rat Map Features:
- River Mileage that has been ground truthed with GPS
- Access Points for boats and walk-in
- Access Descriptions like what type of boat ramp or walk-in, private, public, etc.
- Diversion Dams (Info that’s critical to boating safety.)
- GPS Coordinates
- Rapids -location and descriptions and tips
- Photos of Rapids and drawn line to run -super handy for safety!
- Popular Game Fish
- Points of Interest both cultural and natural
Shop Staff Notes: This is THE trustworthy map for floating or accessing the famous Alberton Gorge of the Clark Fork River. Great to have one for pre-trip planning and for this section of the Clark Fork River, you will definitely want one of these detailed, waterproof maps with you while you float! Also makes for a nice souvenir of your Alberton Gorge whitewater trip whether you were on a Guided Trip or were floating or fishing on your own.
Need to Rent a Drift Boat or Raft or a other river equipment and gear for an upcoming Montana fly fishing trip? We’ve got you covered. We have all the gear you need to have a memorable trip to Montana.
Other River Rat Maps available from CrossCurrents Fly Shop: Smith River, Missouri River below Holter, Missouri River (Three Forks to Holter Lake), Blackfoot River, Beaverhead, Bighorn, Big Hole, Bitterroot, Clark Fork #1, Clark Fork #2, Alberton Gorge, Jefferson, Gallatin, Madison, Rock Creek, Yellowstone #1, Yellowstone #2, NF of Flathead.
There are no reviews yet.