Fishpond Road Trip Fly Tying Kit Bag
- Durable fishpond Diamondtech fabric
- Integrated internal vise storage pocket with two zippered compartments
- 22 small storage pockets
- Four large “see through” zippered mesh material pockets
- Two 9” clear tubes for thread spools
- One 4.5”x9”x1” molded plastic organizing box for hooks, beads, etc.
- Six 4”x6” resealable, clear, poly bags with Velcro® binding attachment
- Six 3”x4.5” resealable, clear, poly bags with Velcro® binding attachment
The Road Trip Fly Tying Kit – because sometimes the best inspiration happens when you’re out there. Designed to carry everything you’ll likely need for those late-night sessions on the picnic table, in a compact, durable package. The Road Trip sports a padded pocket for your vise, spool tubes, a ton of pockets in various sizes, and a removable organizer box for hooks, coneheads, etc. Headlamp and a tin cup for your favorite malted beverage not included.
Shop Staff Notes: This is the bag you want to take some of your tying goodies over to a buddies house or down to CrossCurrents Fly Shop’s Helena store on Saturday mornings to tie flies for a couple hours. It will hold your vise and all your tools and has great organization for plenty of materials for several patterns. If you need a kit bag that will hold the whole enchilada, than check out the Fishpond Tomahawk bag.
FREE SHIPPING on this product! -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX