Orvis Women’s PRO Wader
Item Number: 2YRX-89-
- Redesigned, athletic fit -fits most people great without a lot of extra baggy material
- Extremely durable proprietary Four-layer Cordura® shell in the upper and five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs
- Gusseted crotch and low-profile seam construction
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket
- Kangaroo style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminates drag and water collection
- Removable OrthoLite® X25 knee pads for comfort and protection
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
The Orvis PRO women’s fishing wader is built for the professional angler, whether by trade or simply by passion, who will go to whatever extreme necessary to find fish. Built with an athletic fit, the PRO Wader uses an extremely durable proprietary four-layer Cordura® shell in the upper and five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs for the best-in-class abrasion and puncture resistance. Low profile seam construction and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and seam strength. Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties have less bulk with a true “sock” feel and are more comfortable inside wading boots, while the streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard covers the boot tightly and completely eliminates drag and water collection. Convenience features include an external storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper to keep essentials dry and prevent loss. Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket daisy chain for tool docking, offer multiple locations for essentials and eliminate chance of puncturing waders or losing tools. Fly patch on front pocket for quick changes and drying. Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket expands to fit larger items yet stays out of the way when empty. Kangaroo style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers. Removable Ortholite® X25 knee pads use the same technology found in our PRO Boot insole for optimal comfort and rebound. Removable accessory pocket allows for quick access to gear and offers the features of a small pack. Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion. Interior hook-and-loop patch accommodates our Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). Wader weighs approximately 44 oz. in (small regular). 100% nylon shell with polyurethane membrane. 100% nylon tricot liner. Imported.
14 sizes XS-XL including petite and tall sizes.
Here’s a short video clip from Orvis, going over the fabric and construction of the Orvis PRO Waders.
Shop Staff Notes: #5050onthewater The Orvis Women’s PRO Wader offers the lady anglers out there a hardcore, tough-as-nails but great fitting and super comfy option to wear in the water. Orvis has truly made it a big effort to not only expand their offering for women but to make sure that gear is best-in-class. If you’re looking for a pair of waders that will last for many years, look no further than these new Orvis PRO Waders!
Other great waders that CrossCurrents Fly Shop carries: MEN’s: Orvis Men’s PRO Zipper Wader, Orvis Men’s PRO Stockingfoot, Orvis Men’s Ultralight Convertible Wader, Orvis Men’s Clearwater Wader, Redington Escape Zip Waders ; WOMEN’s: Orivs WOMEN’s PRO Stockingfoot Wader, Orvis WOMEN’s Ultralight Convertible Wader, Orvis WOMEN’s Clearwater Wader.
FREE SHIPPING on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX