Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Jacket
Item Number: 2MLC-
Two colors: Orange/Ash (42) or Alloy/Ash (31)
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets and side zip pockets feature four-way stretch power mesh to reduce bulk and increase ventilation
- Internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness | 30K Breathability rating
The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket is a full-featured jacket within the Ultralight Wading System that offers solid protection against wind and rain, but can be carried in a small day pack or even the Guide Sling Pack. Most wading jackets are heavy and bulky, but this new approach to foul weather protection offers more comfort, freedom, and a significant reduction in bulk. Combined with other components of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System this is an extremely comfortable and streamlined approach to wading and weather. It doesn’t have to be heavy to offer great waterproof and windproof protection. 100% nylon with waterproof/breathable PU lamination. Washable. Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
Here’s a short video clip of our friend, Jim Kershaw, Orvis Product Design Specialist, going over the features and benefits of the Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket.
Shop Staff Notes: The Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Jacket is a super comfortable waterproof-breathable rain jacket that packs down nicely so you can actually take it with you. Now it’s not an ultra packable jacket like the Orvis Encounter Rain Jacket but it’s sure more durable and has a lot more features to make it a best-in-class wading jacket for it’s price range. Both colors are good looking too. This should be a good seller for us this year as is all the new Ultralight fishing series from Orvis. (Men’s Ultralight Waders, Women’s Ultralight Waders, Men’s Ultralight Wading Boot, Women’s Ultralight Wading Boot.). This jacket is an excellent choice for the non hard-core angler (the weekend warrior fly angler) or a trout bum who’s budget isn’t over $250.
Orvis also came out with another new wading jacket for both men and women. It’s more durable and has a few more features than this Ultralight Wading Jacket. Check them out here: Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket. Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket.
FREE SHIPPING on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchased in Montana so NO SALES TAX