16oz Silipint with Smith River Map and CrossCurrents Fly Shop Logo
Colors: Glow-in-the-Dark Green, Bend Blue (translucent), Everlasting Emerald (translucent), Frosted White (translucent)
The super-awesome, marvelously-amazing, hot or cold, morning, noon or night liquid refreshment holding apparatus -and oh so much more!
- 100% Food-grade silicone, a non-petroleum based polymer derived from silica
- Insulates Hot & Cold (Hot Coffee in the AM, Cold Beer in the PM)
- Withstands temps -58 F up to 450 F
- Silicone-based inks will not wear off, chip or fade
- Outer surface is grip honed, inner surface is polished smooth
- Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
- Perfect companion for indoor & outdoor dining, camping, tailgating, commuting and FLOATING THE MO!
- Infinitely reusable cup reduces waste
- Can actually use it as a river map while floating the MO! (Just don’t tip it sideways or you’ll spill your drink!!)
- Scientific studies have shown this product will improve your Actual Angler Legitimacy Score (AALS) by 10 points. Your AALS number jumps to 47 when you bring your Silipint to Joe’s for a fill-up!!
The CrossCurrents Fly Shop Montana Logo on one side with a detailed Map of the Missouri River on the other. You can’t get lost on the river while sipping from this pint glass!
Shop Notes: Silipints are super fun but also perfectly practical. We sell a couple hundred every year because people just love these cool mugs. You can’t break them, you can’t melt them, you can’t crack them in the freezer. Great for camping or taking on the river or lake in the boat. They also make for perfect gifts -for your friends or for yourself! Get one of every color!! Read more about them at Silipint (but come back here and order some with a one-of-a-kind graphic on it (MO Map & CCFS Montana Logo). It’s close but it’s not quite a substitute for the detailed, waterproof, Missouri River Map by River Rat Maps -but this map is more fun!
We also have these Silipints with the Smith River Map and the CCFS Montana Logo.
Thank you so much for flying our flag! We always throw in shop stickers when you order from our webstore.