SA Absolute Fluorocarbon Trout Supreme Tippet
Sizes: 3X, 4X, 5X
30-Meter Spool (32.8 yards)
Item No.: 1390-
- Dual layer, 100% fluorocarbon for ultimate stealthy presentations
- Highest knotted strength of any fluorocarbon material on the market
- Supple material for drag-free drifts
- Nearly disappearing clear for ultra wary fish
- Perfectly-balanced blend of elasticity, knot strength, and suppleness
- Silicone band protects tippet from UV exposure
- Patented cutter spool design
- Spools clip together and enable to spin independently
- Length: 30m spools in all sizes
- FREE SHIPPING when 2 or more are ordered! (use coupon code: ccfsfreeship)
A unique two-layer construction means this 100% fluorocarbon tippet is the strongest we’ve ever offered: up to 33% higher knot strength. A softer fluorocarbon outside layer helps knots seat properly and increases overall knot strength, while the harder fluorocarbon core provides exceptional tensile strength. Supreme Fluorocarbon tippet is also more supple than most other options, providing better drag free drifts while maintaining a stealthy footprint.
Supreme Fluorocarbon is available on our patented cutter spool with our improved tippet band for easy identification and dispensing.
3X, 0.008″ (.20mm), 8.7lb (3.9kg)
4X, 0.007″ (.18mm), 7.1lb (3.2kg)
5X, 0.006″ (.15mm), 5.2lb (2.4kg)
Shop Staff Notes: Yes, it’s crazy expensive but is it worth it? We say, yes! Why? Because it knots up incredibly well, is super supple for perfect presentations, disappears in the water for stealth and resists abrasion for keeping that big fish on the line. You only are using 1′ to 3′ at time so your spool will last a season or more. If you are fishing to picky fish -like the Missouri! – you owe it to yourself to give this ultimate tippet material a try. Use it only when you need ultimate performance (unless, you’v got some dough to burn -then buy a bunch of spools from us and use it as your primary tippet material! -We won’t complain!) But seriously, this stuff is legit. This is the material to use when those trout get tough when eating PMD’s in June and July here on the MO! It knots up very well to all the nylon leaders we sell from SA, Orvis and RIO. If $29.95 is too steep, then try SA Absolute Trout Stealth Nylon Tippet.
<BACK to Leader and Tippet Category Page
There are no reviews yet.