MEN’s Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot
Item Number: FB4710
With Kling-On Rubber & Plain Felt
- Adaptable Traction Footwear for your specific wading needs
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System comes with 2 soles (Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber) but can easily interchange to one of 10 different replacement soles to meet your wading needs
- BOA M2 Lacing System for quick on/off and secure custom fit
- Fast Drying w/ Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern
- Durability– Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage– Water quickly flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
The Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot is a remastered and upgraded and improved version of the popular Whitehorse. This new boot is no one trick pony -offering lots of ankle support, ease of in and out with the BOA Lacing System, protection and durability and the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System. This boot is perfect for the weekend warrior to the hardcore angler. Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function.
Shop Staff Notes: The Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot is by far our most popular wading boot we have carried. The reasons are pretty evident when you pick one up and especially when you use it. Just about everyone loves the BOA Lacing System because it makes it so easy to get in and out and quickly adjust while wearing the boot. The price seems about perfect for most anglers at under $180. With the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, you don’t have to worry about felt bans or if you can wear studded boots in a boat. In about a minute, you can change the soles out to one of 10 different types to perfectly match your wading needs. It comes with Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber which cover many bases. However, for better, safer traction while wading (NOT in a boat -especially a raft!), we recommend metal -whether Studded Kling-On or Studded Felt or the ultimate in river grip, the Triple Threat and Alumatrax. Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.
FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX