Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket
Item Number: 2LZ6-09-
- Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket is Contoured fit for the female angler
- Guide-class Pro Wading Jacket for anglers who demand the best
- Custom woven 3-layer shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Brushed micro suede chin guard and zippered hand warmer pockets for added comfort
- Two large front storage pockets
- Water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders
- Interior zippered security pocket and internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Integrated fly patch
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness with a 15K Breathability rating (that means you stay dry when active and it’s raining!)
- Winner of the 2017 AFFTA International Fly Tackle Dealer “Best of Show -Women’s Outerwear” Award.
NEW for 2018! The no compromise, award-winning, Guide-class Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket was designed from the ground up for women anglers and offers a full range of award-winning innovation design features. Color is Dragonfly/Ash. 100% polyester with a waterproof-breathable PU lamination. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).
Shop Staff Notes: FINALLY– There is a hard core, Guide-class rain jacket made specifically for WOMEN, the Orvis Women’s Pro Wading Jacket. This same, durable, feature-laden wading jacket that only been available in men’s sizing, is now available in a fit and styling made for the lady angler who’s doesn’t want to row out when the weather gets rough because she’s having too much fun getting into big fish on streamers! #5050onthewater. This jacket will be a big hit with women that need and/or want the best gear. Shop Owner/Outfitter and crazy steelheader, Chris Strainer, got one of these jackets to test out in 2017 and determined that it’s worth the higher price tag for the durability, fit and features and ability to keep you dry in a downpour. The pit-zips are a super nice feature, especially when you got to hike back to your truck at the end of the day or you’re rowing hard in the rain. They also allow you to get to your pockets in your waders or layer jacket -super handy! For those of us that know the fishing is usually better when the weather is not -get this jacket and you’ll be prepared for the epic Baetis hatches in Spring and Fall.
This hard core, Guide-class rain jacket is also made in men’s sizes. Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket.