Orvis Men’s PRO Fleece Hoody
Item Number: 3ARX–
Colors: Blackout (60) or Granit (09) [We stock the Black in our shop but will have the Granite drop shipped directly to you.]
- Layer against the elements in the comfort of our full-zip Men’s PRO Fleece Hoody.
- Guide-class insulation for anglers who demand the best
- Body mapped Polartec fleece for optimal movement, moisture wicking, and temperature control
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Hardface® coating in body and arms provides superior abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch
- Polartec® Power Grid fleece side panels manage heat and moisture to keep you warm and dry through any activity
- YKK® zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets
- Low-profile hood for better visibility
- Athletic fit ideal for layering
- FREE Shipping from CCFS!!
NEW! This full-zip style Men’s PRO Fleece Hoody comes from our line of Orvis PRO fishing apparel, the most technologically advanced outerwear we’ve ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. Using the most advanced Polartec fleece fabrics, Orvis PRO Men’s Full-Zip Fleece Hoody uses body mapping to create focused function for optimal movement, moisture wicking, and temperature control. Polartec® PowerStretch® Hardface® coating in body and arms provides superior abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch. Polartec® Power Grid fleece side panels manage heat and moisture to keep you warm and dry through any activity. YKK® zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets. Low profile hood offers superior protection and excellent visibility. Athletic fit is excellent for layering. Polyester/spandex. Washable. Designed in Manchester, Vermont, fabricated overseas (imported).
Sizes S (34-36), M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), XXL (50-52)
Shop Staff Notes: The Orvis Men’s PRO Fleece Hoody is a super sweet, stretchy and toasty warm outwear / layering piece. It’s perfect for Fall through Spring and even great on cool Summer mornings and late evenings. These are a slimmer fit than Orvis’ jackets in the past so keep that in mind when ordering your size -you may want to bump up to the next size if your on the larger end of a particular size. These pieces do have a lot of comfortable stretch so they are designed to fit a little closer to the body. This does make layering easier but this Hoody can worn as an outer jacket -super nice for dawn patrol Trico fishing or catching that magic hour last light on a Caddis hatch! This is a great piece to layer under the new Orvis PRO Insulated Hoody and/or the Orvis PRO Wading Jacket.
FREE SHIPPING on this product -use coupon code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX
There are no reviews yet.