Orvis PosiGrip Screw-In Studs
Item Number: 9T1G-10-00
- PosiGrip Screw-In Studs add traction to the soles of your favorite wading boots in moments.
- Screw-in Studs made with an exclusive Tungsten-Carbide Tips
- 24 Studs per package
- Screw-In Adapter for power drill included
- Bites through moss and much to give you sure footed grip on rocks and stream beds
- Fits any boot that is able to take studs (felt or rubber)
- Made in the USA!
Aggressive tungsten carbide-tipped PosiGrip Screw-In Studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½” of midsole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber outsoles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼” hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 24 studs per pack. Made in the USA.
Shop Staff Notes: If you want to stick to the rocks like Spider-Man, than get a pack of the Orvis PosiGrip Screw-In Studs! These will work when screwed into various rubber soles and also into felt soles. They certainly fit well into Orvis’ rubber soled boots and were both were designed to work together perfectly. The tungsten-carbide tips are incredibly hard and durable! I’m not sure you can wear these out even after years of use. If you wade fish more than fish out of a boat, especially inflatables, than these are a great addition for your boots.
Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX