Redington I.D. Large Arbor Reel.
- 7/8/9 is perfect size for Trout Spey or Switch Rods in 3, 4, 5 or 6 weights
- Sturdy die-cast construction with full-frame back
- Full-frame back design allows easy personalization with decal application
- Large arbor design for speedy line retrieve and tippet protection
- Smooth and strong rulon disc drag
- Soft-touch, twin-molded dual density handle offers supreme grip and control
- Redington’s Lifetime Reel Warranty
The new i.D fly reel is one of the most exciting product introductions we’ve ever made. It features a flat back surface to accept custom decals representing anything from your home state to your favorite fish species, and the decals are simple to remove, stack, or swap to update your reel’s look over time. There is no better product to define your identity as an angler. The i.D features sturdy cast aluminum construction, a smooth rulon disc drag, and a large arbor for speedy line retrieve. A wide variety of decals are available for customization and personal expression.
Specs: 7/8/9 Reel: 3.9″ Diameter, 6.7oz; 20# Backing Capacities: 7wt: 225 yards, 8wt: 200 yards, 9wt: 225 yards; (Trout Spey: 3wt: 150 yards, 4wt: 125 yards, 5wt: 100 yards, 6wt: 75 yards)
Shop Staff Notes: The Redington I.D. Reel in 7/8/9 is a super choice for any Trout Spey or Switch Rod, which is the main reason why we carry this reel in only this size (7/8/9). However, this reel would also be good for Carp, Pike or even saltwater. The reel is super smooth, light for it’s size, durable and an excellent value. The drag is overkill for trout and meant for big game species so you know it’s going to handle whatever you hook up with and will last for years.
FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
NO SALES TAX because the purchase is made in Montana!