Korkers Buckskin Mary Wading Boot
Item Number: FB2310
With Kling-On Rubber & Plain Felt
- Designed and built specifically for women – #5050onthewater
- Adaptable Traction Footwear for your specific wading needs
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System comes with 2 soles (Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber) but can easily interchange to one of 10 different replacement soles to meet your wading needs.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability– Enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
- Internal Drainage– Water quickly flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
- FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
The Korkers Buckskin Mary Wading Boot provides lots of ankle support, protection and durability and the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System with a traditional lacing system specifically for the female fly angler. This boot is perfect for the weekend warrior woman to the experienced anglerette looking for a quality boot on a budget. Pair these boots perfectly with the Orvis Women’s Encounter Wader or the Orvis Women’s Ultralight Convertible Wader.
Shop Staff Notes: The Korkers Buckskin Mary Wading Boot was released in 2017 and was a solid hit with our female fly angling customers. We sold a lot of small, men’s boots to women but it was always a big compromise. The fit for most women into a men’s boot was always sloppy. With the Buckskin Mary and the Women’s Darkhorse, there is no more compromise! Both of these boots are solid, durable, comfortable and good looking. With the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, you don’t have to worry about felt bans or if you can wear studded boots in a boat. In about a minute, you can change the soles out to one of 10 different types to perfectly match your wading needs. It comes with Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber which cover many bases. However, for better, safer traction while wading (NOT in a boat -especially a raft!), we recommend metal -whether Studded Kling-On or Studded Felt or the ultimate in river grip, the Triple Threat and Alumatrax. Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.
FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX