Korkers Buckskin Wading Boot, MEN’s
Item Number: FB4310
With Kling-On Rubber & Plain Felt
- Adaptable Traction Footwear for your specific wading needs
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System comes with 2 soles (Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber) but can easily interchange to one of 10 different replacement soles to meet your wading needs.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability– Enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
- Internal Drainage– Water quickly flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
- 2 lbs 15 oz per pair
- FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
The Korkers Buckskin Wading Boot provides lots of ankle support, protection and durability and the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System with a traditional lacing system. This boot is perfect for the weekend warrior to the experienced angler looking for a quality boot on a budget.
OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Soles available from CCFS: Plain Felt, Studded Felt, Kling-On, Studded Kling-On, Alumatrax, Triple Threat- Al Hex, Triple Threat- AL Bar.
Other Korkers Wader Boots available from CCFS: Wraptr, Men’s Darkhorse, Women’s Darkhorse, Buckskin, Buckskin Mary, Greenback.
Shop Staff Notes: The Korkers Buckskin Wading Boot is a popular boot for us because it’s a quality boot for a very reasonable price. However, if you wade fish a lot and have another $40 in your boot budget, we recommend upgrading to the Darkhorse with the BOA lacing system. With the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, you don’t have to worry about felt bans or if you can wear studded boots in a boat. In about a minute, you can change the soles out to one of 10 different types to perfectly match your wading needs. It comes with Plain Felt and Kling-On Rubber which cover many bases. However, for better, safer traction while wading (NOT in a boat -especially a raft!), we recommend metal -whether Studded Kling-On or Studded Felt or the ultimate in river grip, the Triple Threat and Alumatrax. Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.
FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX
There are no reviews yet.