New Zealand Strike Indicator Kit
Pack includes: -NZ Strike Indicator Tool, -2 colors of wool (bright, white), -Spare Tubing
Presentation is perhaps the most important part of catching fish. When fishing nymphs beneath an indicator in front of spooky trout, having the perfect indicator could be the difference between landing a giant and going home disappointed. This is the best indicator we’ve found. Easy to attach and remove, this kit includes an applicator tool, a sampling of white and chartreuse wool, and 12 inches of size small replacement tubing. It’s subtle as it lands on the water, sensitive when fish touch the fly, and won’t get bogged down with water. Combo pack now includes four colors of yarn (black, white, orange, chartreuse.) Size large tubing is used to make larger indicators, size small is used to make smaller indicators.
- Super light on your leader making it very easy to cast
- Made of natural wool
- Super Sensitive – exceptional strike detection
- Reusable -both the wool and the tubing
- Natural wool is biodegradable so no big deal if you toss that part in the water or on the bank (please dispose the tiny plastic tubing away properly)
- Versatile indicator system -works great for deep nymphing (with big or small nymphs), short leashing with small nymphs or emergers
- Has a natural water repellency but will perform even better when treated with our Jet Fuel Fly Floanant
Here’s a very informative, short video of how to use these cool strike indicators: New Zealand Strike Indicator Tool.