The Snively No Touch Hook Release Tool
Sold as: Tool Only or Tool with Mystic Zip Zinger Combo
Super Simple, Super Effective Hook Release Tool
* Hand made in Missoula, Montana, USA
* Ergonomically shaped cork handle is comfortable and easy to grip -and shaped to fit in a pocket easily and not be bulky
* Strong, spring, stainless steel wire
* Split Ring allows you to attach it to a Zinger (sold as Tool-Zinger Combo)
* Works on barbed and barbless hooks (we recommend fishing with barbless hooks)
* Works on all hook sizes that will fit through the loop (though, it doesn’t work well on articulated flies)
* $1 of every tool purchased goest to the West Slope Chapter of Trout Unlimited!
* Free CCFS Sticker with every purchase
* Sold as: Tool Only or with the 24″ SS wire Mystic Zip Zinger with Carabiner Clip
Shop Staff Notes: This release tool is legit and works as slick as eel snot! More and more of our Guides are using this tool and all the Clients are amazed when they see how well this gadget actually works! We sell most of them in our shop from Clients that just got off the river and saw how easily this tool removed hooks of all sizes from the fish and want one for their own. Seeing is believing so check out these great, short YouTube videos that the inventor/maker of this tool, John Snively, has put together to show you how he makes them and how effective they are to use. He shows you exactly how to use it and then demonstrates it by using in on real fish: No Touch No Spook Hook Release and from Workbench to River. This tool is awesome on cold days when you don’t want to have to touch the fish -both for the fish and your finger’s sake! You really should get this tool and use it. It’s easier on the fish, easier on your flies (pliers damage you flies!) and easier on you.
We highly recommend attaching this tool to a Zinger of some sort so it’s handy when you need it and so you don’t drop it in the water and loose it. Just like a pair of Nippers is best used on a retractor, this tool is best stored and used with a zinger.
This is a great gift for your fishing buddies!