Korkers Greenback Wading Boot, MEN’s
Item Number: FB4801
With Plain Felt only
- Adaptable Traction Footwear for your specific wading needs
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System comes with 1 sole (Plain Felt) but can easily interchange to one of 10 different replacement soles to meet your wading needs.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability– Includes cemented parts and strategic seam locations.
- Internal Drainage– Water quickly flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Traditional laces rugged web loops.
- 2 lbs 7 oz per pair
- FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
The Korkers Greenback Wading Boot gets you the cool, OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System with a traditional lacing system all for under $100. This boot is perfect for the weekend warrior to the experienced angler looking for a quality boot on a budget.
Shop Staff Notes: The Korkers Greenback Wading Boot is a popular boot for us because it’s a quality boot for under a hundred bucks! With the OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, you don’t have to worry about felt bans or if you can wear studded boots in a boat. In about a minute, you can change the soles out to one of 10 different types to perfectly match your wading needs. It comes only with Plain Felt to keep the price down. However, for better, safer traction while wading (NOT in a boat -especially a raft!), we recommend metal -whether Studded Kling-On or Studded Felt or the ultimate in river grip, the Alumatrax. Even when you use non-felt soles, you need to be aware of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) aka Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Please INSPECT. CLEAN, DRY all your wading gear. Here are some resources about ANS: MT FWP AIS, ANS Task Force, USDA AIS, Whirling Disease Info from TU. Clean Angling.
FREE Shipping on this product -use code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX