Orvis Superfine Glass 7’6″ 4 Weight Fly Rod
Item Number: 3BH4-
- NEW version in late 2022!
- Versatile and FUN to fish fiberglass design
- 7’6″ 4-wt.
- S–2 fiberglass blanks (Not your grandad’s fiberglass noodle)
- Sanded smooth finish (modern looking but beautiful and classic)
- Uplocking burled hardwood reel seat with black aluminum hardware
- Hard chrome Litewire stripping guide with double-foot snake guides
- Rod tube and rod bag
- Made in the USA
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year Rod Guarantee
- FREE Shipping on the rod only at regular price -use code: ccfsfreeship
Small canyon streams, quiet back eddies, and high mountain rivers ask for perfect presentation. This is not the place for the “big guns.” This is the realm of accuracy, delicacy, finesse. The Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rod throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling streamers when necessary. With classic fiberglass action—soft and forgiving— this is the rod for your small–stream adventures. No details were spared in the making of this soon–to–be classic. Manchester, Vermont, USA.
Some links to videos on the Orvis Superfine Glass Fly Rods: The Tug
Crafted for fine presentations, realistic dead drifts and versatility. the Orvis classic fiberglass design is offered here in a 4-weight, the most versatile rod weight for many anglers. With enough backbone to cast small wet flies or nymphs while still maintaining sensitive, delicate presentations for dries, this is a perfect rod for those looking to add the first taste of fiberglass to their quiver.
Get ready to change the way you feel. We’ve applied modern Orvis taper design principles to a classic rod–building material to produce a 4–weight fiberglass fly rod that’s smooth and slow, yet crisp and strong. The Superfine® Glass throws dry flies with a balanced touch and will even sling small streamers when necessary. With unsanded S–2 fiberglass blanks, uplocking cork and silver reel seats, and a hard chrome Litewire stripping guide, no details were spared in the making of this soon–to–be classic. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
Rod outfit includes:
- Superfine Glass 764–3 Fly Rod
- Battenkill II Reel – Black Nickel
- Hydros Superfine Fly Line
- 75 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Rod tube
- Reel Case
FREE SHIPPING! -use Coupon Code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX
Other Superfine Glass Fly Rods we carry: SF Glass 763-3, 764-3, 805-3;