Orvis Hydros Superfine Fly Line
Weight-Forward Floating Fly Line
Item Number: 2ZJ2-25-
- Presentation trout line for stealth and close quarters
- Smooth Fly Line with AST Slickness
- Floating fly line designed to enhance the casting capabilities of Superfine Glass and Bamboo rods
- Orvis Weight Forward “Superfine” Taper (see profile graphic in product gallery)
- Two-Tone– Dark Olive/Willow (head/30′ and back) stealthy colors
- Multifilament Braided Core for cold to moderate water temps
- Orvis Line ID (laser printed on the line so you’ll never have to guess when the sticker falls off your spool!)
- Integrated Slickness (additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.)
- Dual Welded Loops (Slim and durable welded loop on both ends makes backing and leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.)
- 90′ Long
- Made in the USA (Go team, go!)
The Hydros Superfine is engineered to be a quick loading presentation trout fly line for scenarios when stealth and subtlety are key. Smooth coated line presents flies delicately and loads rods easily in close. Great line for spring creeks, small watersheds, and tight fishing conditions. Low-impact colors for a stealthy approach. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps. Color change at 30′. Dark olive tip. Willow line. 90′ total length. Line weights 1-5. Made in USA.
Shop Staff Notes: This is a good smooth line (non-textured line like the Orvis PRO Smooth lines or SA Amplitude lines). This line was designed to compliment the Orvis Superfine rod series or on Bamboo. However, it also makes a great delicate presentation line for dry flies on a faster rod. Though we line up faster rods (i.e. spool up a 5 weight line for a 4 weight rod like a Recon 904). We are selling more textured line these days but this line along with the Hydros Trout and RIO’s smooth lines (like Gold and Technical Trout) are still VERY popular for us.
TEXTURED Fly Lines we carry: Freshwater: Orvis PRO Power Taper Textured, Orvis PRO Trout Textured; SA Amplitude Textured Infinity, SA Amplitude MPX Fly Line, SA Amplitude Trout; Airflo Superflo Universal, Airflo Superflo Power Taper, Airflo Superflo Tactical Taper;
SMOOTH Fly Lines we carry: Freshwater: Orvis PRO Power Taper Smooth, Orvis PRO Trout Smooth, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity, SA Mastery MPX, SA Mastery ART, SA Frequency Trout, Orvis Hydros WF Trout, Orvis Hydros Superfine, Orvis Clearwater; RIO Elite Gold, RIO Elite Perception, RIO InTouch Technical Trout, RIO InTouch Trout-Steelhead Indicator; RIO Gold, RIO FIPS Euro Nymph, RIO Euro Nymph Shorty;
Big Game/Saltwater/Tropical: SA Amplitude Smooth Titan Long, SA Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt, SA Mastery Redfish Cold, Orvis Hydros Saltwater All Rounder;
Spey/Switch Lines: RIO Trout Spey LINE, RIO SKAGIT Trout Spey LINE, RIO Trout Spey HEAD, RIO Skagit Trout Spey HEAD, RIO InTouch Switch Chucker, RIO Scandi-Short Versitip, RIO Skagit Max, RIO Skagit Max Short, RIO ConnectCore Metered Shooting, RIO ConnectCore Shooting; Airflo Ridge Extreme Running Line;
FREE SHIPPING! -use coupon code: ccfsfreeship
Purchase made in Montana so NO SALES TAX
There are no reviews yet.