Orvis PRO Trout Line -Smooth
SMOOTH Weight Forward Floating Fly Line
Item No: 2S6C-21-XX (Line sizes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- High-tech PRO Trout Smooth Fly Line allows perfect presentation and incredible performance.
- Orvis Weight Forward “Trout” Taper (great all around taper)
- AST Plus treatment provides continuous slickness that incorporates completely, continuously migrates out, works longer, and is eight times slicker than any other slickness additive available for better shooting, improved floatation, and performance. Easily sheds dirt and oils allowing line to perform better longer
- Hy-Flote Tip (nice to not have it sink all the time when dry fly or even nymph fishing)
- Orvis Line ID (laser printed on the line so you’ll never have to guess when the sticker falls off your spool!)
- Integrated Slickness (built in and durable and super slick -in addition to texturing)
- Enhanced Welded Loop front end (super strong and super easy to attach leaders. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover)
- Tri-Colored– (8′ stealth tip / 30′ from tip / rear taper and running line)
- Made in the USA (Go team, go!)
- FREE Shipping (use promo code: ccfsfreeship)
PRO Trout Smooth Fly Line is designed with advanced compound tapers to be the best all-around trout line available and is the most versatile trout line available for multiple techniques and environments. The 50′ head has a gentle front taper followed by a powerful belly for easy casting and delicate presentation. Longer rear taper is designed for better line control, casting, and on-water mending. 3 wt-8 wt.
Shop Staff Notes: Orvis PRO Trouth Smoot Line is an excellent all around trout fly line. A great choice if you primarily fish dry flies as it’s taper is perfect for more delicate presentations than it’s sister, Orvis PRO Power Taper Smooth Line. This line is loaded with technology that helps you to fish more effectively and makes it a longer lasting fly line. And yes, it’s pretty much nearly identical to the SA Amplitude smooth line but with Orvis’ custom Trout Taper and colors.
TEXTURED Fly Lines we carry: Freshwater: Orvis PRO Power Taper Textured, Orvis PRO Trout Textured; SA Amplitude MPX Fly Line, SA Amplitude Textured Infinity, SA Amplitude Trout;
SMOOTH Fly Lines we carry: Freshwater: Orvis PRO Power Taper Smooth, Orvis PRO Trout Smooth, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity, SA Mastery MPX, SA Mastery ART, SA Frequency Trout, Orvis Hydros WF Trout, Orvis Hydros Superfine, Orvis Clearwater; RIO InTouch Gold, RIO InTouch Technical Trout, RIO InTouch Perception, RIO InTouch Trout-Steelhead Indicator; RIO FIPS Euro Nymph, RIO Euro Nymph Shorty;
Big Game/Saltwater/Tropical: SA Amplitude Smooth Titan Long, SA Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt, SA Mastery Redfish Cold, Orvis Hydros Saltwater All Rounder;
Spey/Switch Lines: RIO Trout Spey LINE, RIO SKAGIT Trout Spey LINE, RIO Trout Spey HEAD, RIO Skagit Trout Spey HEAD, RIO InTouch Switch Chucker, RIO Scandi-Short Versitip, RIO Skagit Max, RIO Skagit Max Short, RIO ConnectCore Metered Shooting, RIO ConnectCore Shooting;
There are no reviews yet.